The policy below applies to all general bookings made with Lantainfo. com. Some resorts they have their own private policies also, which applies with their own terms and conditions of booking.
To assist you, the resorts with private policies are listed under the Price Table on each resort' s own page.
Lantainfo.com Service Centre
Lantainfo. com offers a different service from the majority of other booking websites for the area. All of our employees actually live on Ko Lanta, and we are an Authorised Travel Agent guaranteeing all accommodations we book. Our service centre is located in Saladan Town on Ko Lanta Yai. We offer a flexible service as an information bureau, extending/ cancelling bookings, locating short stay accommodation, and collecting your copy of the free Ko Lanta Map. Our Thai staff can speak excellent English and are here to help you when you arrived on Ko Lanta. Lantainfo Office: Open Mon-Sat from 10.00-18.00, Close every Sunday.
Resort Criteria & Selection Policies
Lantainfo. com does not receive any monies for listing establishments on its' website. The aim is to list as many places on Ko Lanta as possible, of all styles and across all price ranges. Researcher' s main criteria are the establishment' s reputation, standards of customer service and ability to offer value for money.
Resort Price Policy
Lantainfo. com really can offer a different standard of service from other booking websites for the area . WE LIVE HERE AND WE CAN GUARANTEE YOUR ACCOMMODATION BOOKING . Our resort prices are updated regularly and our price setup is based very competitively in comparison with resort walk- in prices.
Reservations, Confirmations, Fees & Deposits
For general bookings a deposit of 30% and a booking of a minimum of 3 nights is required. In high season, full and final payment is required at least two weeks prior to arrival.
Some resorts on our website though, have their own Reservation & Confirmation policies. They require full payment for before any confirmation is issued, therefore please read the remarks below the price table for each resort carefully.
Cancellations are possible, and can be made by email, fax or phone. However, to cover costs incurred the following charges will be made:
1. Made cancellation more than 30 days before arrival date: 1, 000 baht
2. Made cancellation 15-30 days before arrival date: 1, 000 baht ( cancellation fee) plus one night' s accommodation costs.
3. Made cancellation 7-14 days before arrival date: 1, 000 baht ( cancellation fee) plus two night' s accommodation costs.
4. Made cancellation Less than 7 days before arrival: No refunds possible.
The above applies to all reservation with the exceptions of those resorts which have their own cancellation policies. Therefore, please read the remarks below the price table for each resort carefully.
Cancellation Policies for Tours & Transfers
1. Tour and Transfer bookings must be rescheduled or cancelled at least one day prior to your scheduled departure time. Failure to do so will result in a loss of all refunds.
2. Cancellations can be made by email, fax or ‘phone at least 24 hours before departure. However, to cover costs incurred there is a 1, 000 baht charge levied. Cancellation and changes to the schedule requested with less than 24 hours notice, will receive no refund.
Short & Extended Stay Policies
1. Breaks that have been cut short will be charged accommodation costs per day under the cancellation policy as above, with a minimum of two nights charged.
2. Extended stays or requests for additional bungalows will require a new booking. Please note that it is not always possible to extend your stay in precisely the same accommodation.
Any changes to our policies will be communicated through the Lantainfo. com website at least 7 days in advance of implementation. All bookings received prior to any changes are secure under the policy in effect when they were made.